Wonderful White Choc Cheesecake With Blueberries
Creamy decadent cheesecake with a wow factor to impress even the fussiest guest.
|Preparation time:||17 mins|
|Cooking time:||4 hours|
- ½ cup (75g) WHITE WINGS Plain Flour
- ½ cup (75g) SUNBEAM Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp CSR Caster Sugar
- 75g unsalted butter, chilled cut in cubes
- ½ tbsp chilled water
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) hot water
- 500g cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup (110g) CSR Caster Sugar
- 300ml cream
- 290g pkt NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White Melts, melted
- 1 punnet Blueberries
- 290g pkt NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE Dark Melts (optional – for choc curls)
- Preheat oven 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Grease base and sides of 22cm spring form pan. Using a food processor mix flour, almond meal, sugar & chilled butter; process until mixed well. Add chilled water until dough comes together. Press the mixture evenly and firmly over base of the pan; refrigerate for 10 minutes and bake for 20–25 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
- Combine gelatine & water; stir until gelatine dissolves; cool 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar & cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Add gelatine mixture and melted NESTLÉ BAKERS’ CHOICE White Melts; beat until just combined; pour into pan over cool base. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until set. Top with fresh blueberries.
Recipe supplied by IGA Australia.