Tomato & Thyme Soup
Look no further for a traditional favourite than this rich Tomato & Thyme Soup.
|Preparation time:||5 mins|
|Cooking time:||2 hours|
- 2 x 800g can diced tomatoes or 1.5kg fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker; and season generously with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Using a stick blender, blend until smooth.