Quick Tasty Beef Pie
Individual beef pies that use potato instead of pastry to boost the good-for-you factor.
|Preparation time:||15 mins|
|Cooking time:||12 mins|
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400 g lean medium beef
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkt MAGGI Lamb Casserole Recipe Mix
- 1 cup frozen mixed chopped vegetables
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup grated light tasty cheese
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 8 minutes, until just cooked, drain.
- Heat oil in pan, add onion, cook 2 minutes, add beef, cook until golden brown, breaking any lumps formed. Add mushrooms and MAGGI Lamb Casserole Recipe Mix, cook further 1 minute. Add vegetables and water, bring to boil, simmer 3 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 4 x one cup capacity individual ovenproof serving bowls, Top each with prepared potato slices, sprinkle cheese evenly over top, place under hot grill until golden brown
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd