On those cold winter nights, everyone wants to curl up on the couch with a bowl of pumpkin soup, don't they?
|Preparation time:||15 mins|
|Cooking time:||25 mins|
- oil spray
- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 3 cups water
- 3 tsp MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- 375 mL CARNATION
Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Spray a large saucepan with oil and place over a medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add pumpkin, water and MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very soft.
- Puree soup in a food processor or blender until smooth, or mash thoroughly with a potato masher.
- Return to saucepan and stir in CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk and parsley. Heat gently without boiling then serve.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd