Baked spring rolls that are bursting with the flavours of pork and oyster sauce – without the guilt.
|Preparation time:||11 mins|
|Cooking time:||25 mins|
- 200 g lean pork mince
- 1 large potato, finely diced
- juice 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Premium Oyster Sauce
- 5 sheets filo pastry
- oil spray
- 1/4 cup MAGGI Chilli Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat, add pork mince and cook until browned. Stir in potato, lemon juice and water. Cook until potatoes are tender and all the liquid has evaporated, approx 8 minutes.
- Stir in MAGGI Oyster Sauce, remove from heat and cool.
- Cut each sheet of filo in half then fold each piece in half. Divide the filling between each sheet of filo, placing it on one corner. Fold up each sheet of pastry encasing the filling and forming a parcel.
- Place on a baking sheet and spray lightly with oil spray. Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Serve immediately with MAGGI Chilli Sauce for dipping.
- NOTE: Allow cooling time.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd