Lovely pancakes with delicious Nutella!
|Preparation time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes|
- 1/2 cup White Wings pancake shake
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (thawed, drained)
- 6 tablespoons Nutella® (15g/portion)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Heat nonstick pan over low-medium heat and grease with butter or cooking oil
- Add water to the Pancake Mix and shake until mixed
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake onto the pan. Sprinkle with a few blueberries, if desired. Turn when pancakes bubble on top and bottoms are golden brown. Cook for about 1-2 minutes more or until pancakes are golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter. Keep pancakes warm until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, spread 1 tablespoon of Nutella® on one side of each pancake and top with chopped strawberries and additional blueberries, if desired.
Recipe provided by Nutella & White Wings.