Perfect for your next cocktail party, prepare these mini quiches in advance and heat up when the guests arrive.
|Preparation time:||20 mins|
|Cooking time:||25 mins|
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 90 g polyunsaturated margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 rashers bacon, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 pkt MAGGI Cook in the Pot Devilled Sausages
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated light tasty cheese
- 2/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Sift flour into bowl, rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add egg yolk and water, mix to a firm dough.
- Heat pan, add bacon, cook 2 minutes. Combine milk and MAGGI Devilled Sausage Recipe Mix, add to pan, bring to boil stirring. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs into mixture, stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Roll out pastry on lightly floured board, cut into rounds using an 8cm cutter. Place pastry rounds into shallow patty pans, spoon filling evenly into pastry cases, bake 15-20 minutes, until cooked.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd