IGA Tasmania is proud to support the Cancer Council's fund-raising initiatve, Australia's Biggest Morning Tea. 10¢ will be donated from the sale of specially marked products to go towards this most worthy cause.
Products include Cripp's Cafe Quality Fruit Loaf, Cripp's Pikelets, Cripps 6pk Fruit Buns, Cripps 18pk Anzac Biscuits and Cripps 18pk Short Bread.
Money raised for Australia's Biggest Morning Tea:
- Funds resources to support GPs and health professionals advising patients on cancer prevention, screening and diagnosis.
- Ensures a cancer nurse is available on our free, confidential telephone service (13 11 20) to offer support on all aspects of cancer.
- Allows us to support childcare centres and primary schools taking part in the National SunSmart Schools Program.
- Helps fund the provision of telephone and web-based support groups facilitated by trained peer volunteers and health professionals.
- Brings our ground-breaking research into new and better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer.
*Services may vary between states and territories.