IGA X-press Ouse
- Great Main Road Access
- Loyal Local Customers
- It is approximately 1 hours leisurely drive from Hobart.
- The sale comprises freehold of the entire premises, which comprises a large supermarket, with several large storerooms, and also a 2 storey 4 bedroom house at the rear.
- The main building is brick veener.
- There is also a large 3 bay wooden shed for storing personal items.
- Earning in excess of 300k plus per annum
- Sale Price includes all plant & equipment plus SAV
- Turnover approx. $2.03M per annum
- Representing an attractive 25% return on freehold property
Currently trading under the IGA banner, this business is offered freehold.
This store is currently trading as an IGA X-press supermarket within the IGA store network in Tasmania.