Homemade hamburgers are streets ahead when it comes to taste, presentation and the good-for-you factor.
|Preparation time:||15 mins|
|Cooking time:||10 mins|
- 500 g lean minced beef
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 pkt MAGGI Best Brown Onion Gravy Mix
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- To Serve:
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices beetroot
- 4 slices cheese
- Place mince in a large bowl. Mix in MAGGI Best Brown Onion Gravy Mix and remaining Hamburger ingredients.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into burgers.
- Grill or barbecue burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Serve burgers in buns with lettuce, tomato, beetroot and cheese.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd