Festive Ice-Cream Pudding
Another NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk recipe from our 100 years of Sweet Baking Memories Book.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes (plus freezing time)|
|Cooking time:||0 mins|
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 2 1/2 cups (625mL) hot water
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) NESTLÉ SUNSHINE Instant Full Cream Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup (125mL) thickened cream, whipped
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 cup (20g) toasted flaked almonds
- 50g PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Chocolate, grated
- Dissolve gelatine in ¼ cup (60mL) of the hot water. Combine NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, NESTLÉ SUNSHINE Instant Full Cream Milk Powder, remaining water, vanilla and dissolved gelatine in a large bowl. Mix well to combine. Freeze until almost set.
- Beat mixture until thick and creamy.
- Divide in half. To one half add thickened cream and berries. Pour into a 2 litre capacity pudding basin. Freeze until almost set.
- To remaining mixture, add almonds and grated PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Chocolate. Pour over berry mixture. Freeze until set. Serve with extra berries and chocolate curls if desired
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd