Easter Egg Mousse and Raspberry Surprise
Chocolate inside chocolate with a fresh raspberry punch. What could be better?
|Preparation time:||15 minutes (Plus chilling time)|
|Cooking time:||5 mins|
- 1¼ cups (185g) NESTLÉ Milk Melts
- 1/4 cup (60mL) NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp thickened cream
- 1 egg carton
- 6 hollow medium Easter eggs (about 20g each)
- 1 punnet (125g) raspberries
- Place NESTLÉ Milk Melts, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and cream in a medium heatproof bowl; microwave uncovered on MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. Repeat process in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Refrigerate 3-4 hours or until thick and creamy. Using electric beaters, beat until thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile, cut the egg carton in half, discarding the lid. This will be used to accommodate the eggs while preparing. Or if desired, use egg cups.
- Using a small, sharp, pointy tip knife, cut a third of the top from each egg. Place into egg cartons, reserving tops; place three raspberries into each egg and set aside.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm round nozzle. Pipe a small 2cm disc onto six serving plates; sit an egg onto each disc then pipe chocolate mixture into eggs, swirling over the top of the eggs. Finish with a raspberry and the place the cut tops besides the egg on the plate.