Devilled Sausages with Creamy Garlic Mash
A quick and easy way to prepare sausages that the whole family will love.
|Preparation time:||10 mins|
|Cooking time:||25 mins|
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 (600g) sausages
- 1 medium (150g) onion, sliced
- 1 medium (150g) apple, sliced
- 1 pkt MAGGI Favourites Devilled Sausages Recipe Base
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) water
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 750g potatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30g butter
- 1/2 cup (125mL) milk
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat; brown sausages all over; remove and keep warm; drain oil.
- Reheat frying pan over medium heat; add onion and apple, cook 2 minutes. Return sausages to pan; add combined MAGGI Favourites Devilled Sausages Recipe Base, water and tomato sauce; bring to the boil, stirring. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes and garlic in a saucepan of boiling water and simmer until tender. Drain and mash well; add butter and milk, stirring well to combine. Serve sausages with mash.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd