Creamy Potato Bake
A classic family favourite is about to get a whole lot easier & tastier.
|Preparation time:||15 mins|
|Cooking time:||30 mins|
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 x 420g can Campbell’s Cream Of Chicken Condensed soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ᵒC. Lightly grease an 8- cup ovenproof, microwave safe dish.
- Evenly layer potatoes in prepared dish.
- Combine soup and milk. Pour evenly over potatoes, gently shaking the dish to allow the mixture to run through the potato layers.
- Season with cracked pepper and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes; remove the lid and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and potatoes are tender.
Recipe supplied by 4 Ingredients.