Creamy Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
The perfect pick-me-up when you're feeling blue, this chicken and corn soup will have you licking the bowl.
|Preparation time:||10 mins|
|Cooking time:||10 mins|
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 chicken breast fillet, diced
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 310 g can creamed corn
- 130 g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 cup water
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Chicken Stock Powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tsp MAGGI Liquid Seasoning
- 185 mL can CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 green shallots, sliced
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and chicken and cook 4 minutes until browned. Add mushrooms.
- Combine water, MAGGI Stock Powder, cornflour and MAGGI Liquid Seasoning. Add to pan with creamed corn and corn kernels.
- Stir soup until it comes to the boil, stir in CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk. Then remove from heat and stir in egg and allow to set. Serve sprinkled with green onion.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd