Cherry Chocolate Christmas Fudge
Quick & easy
|Preparation time:||10 mins (plus 2 hours refrigeration time)|
|Cooking time:||5 mins|
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 400g PLAISTOWE Premium Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup (40g) mini marshmallows
- 1 cup (200g) red glace cherries
- NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa, for dusting
- Grease a 28cm x 18cm lamington pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
- Combine NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and PLAISTOWE Premium Dark Chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir for 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows and cherries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. To spread evenly, top fudge with a sheet of baking paper and smooth surface over with hands. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until set. Cut fudge into bite size squares and store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Dust with NESTLÉ Baking Cocoa prior to serving.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd