Chargrilled Chicken and Vegetable Wraps
These wraps are packed full of delicious Chicken and Vegetables!
|Preparation time:||15 mins|
|Cooking time:||15 mins|
- 4 Mission® Whole Meal Wraps
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 500g Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 Eggplants, thinly sliced
- 1 Green Capsicum cut into stips
- 1 Red Capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat chargrill or BBQ over medium-high heat. Season chicken fillets with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Grill/BBQ chicken fillets for 5 mins on each side or until cooked through. Set aside to cool and then slice chicken.
- Brush vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper. Chargrill or BBQ vegetables in batches until lightly grilled and soft.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk thoroughly. Pour over chargrilled vegetables and stir through, ensuring all are coated.
- Place some of the chargrilled vegetables in the centre of each of the wraps and top with sliced chicken. Fold each side of the wrap in and roll.