Caramel & Chocolate Swirl Festive Fudge
Quick & easy
|Preparation time:||25 mins|
|Cooking time:||0 mins|
- 250 g butter chopped
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 x 395 g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (440g) brown sugar
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ White Melts
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) NESTLÉ Dark Melts
- Grease and line a 19cm square cake pan.
- In a small saucepan combine half the butter, golden syrup, 395g NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and half the sugar. Stir over low heat until boiling, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add NESTLÉ White Melts, mix until smooth; transfer mixture to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In same cleaned small saucepan, combine remaining butter, remaining 395g NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and remaining sugar. Stir over low heat until boiling, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add NESTLÉ Dark Melts, mix until smooth.
- Drop alternate spoonfuls of the two mixtures into the prepared pan, use a wooden skewer to gently swirl the mixtures together to create a marble effect, refrigerate until set. Cut into small slices or squares.
This recipe taken from recipes.com.au and used with permission from
Nestlé Australia Ltd