Bacon & Cheese Muffins
The kids will love these bite-sized bacon and cheese delights! They’ll be gone in seconds!
|Preparation time:||5 mins|
|Cooking time:||30 mins|
- 2 cups Black & Gold self-raising flour
- 1½ cups Black & Gold milk
- 1½ cups Black & Gold grated cheddar cheese
- 60g Black & Gold bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 ̊C.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- Heat up a frying pan with a splash of oil and add the bacon. Once cooked, remove to cool.
- Add flour to a large bowl and make a well in the middle, pour in milk, cheese and two thirds of the bacon.
- Season generously with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Gently fold until just combined.
- Spoon evenly across the muffin cases and place a little of the remaining bacon on top of each.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the muffin tops are golden brown.
Recipe supplied by 4 Ingredients.